Todd Huegli is an experienced Portland, Oregon medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death lawyer.
Todd is an experienced trial lawyer who has taken approximately 40 jury trials to verdict. His practice focuses exclusively on medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death. He founded Huegli Fraser PC in 2012 with Rhett Fraser and James Huegli for the purpose of helping people injured through the negligence of another. Todd is dedicated to helping these individuals heal from the physical and psychological damage caused by these injuries.
Prior to founding Huegli Fraser PC, Todd worked as a public defender in Hillsboro, Oregon helping indigent clients defend against criminal charges. Todd received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Oregon and went on to receive his Law Degree and MBA from Willamette University.
Todd has been selected by his peers in the legal community as a "Rising Star" since 2016. Todd was awarded the Pro Bono Student of the Year award from the Oregon State Bar in 2006 for his dedication to the community, volunteering more hours than any law student or lawyer during the year.
Todd is a Guardian Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
- Oregon State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- SuperLawyers Rising Star 2016 to present
- Washington County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar, Health Law Section
- Oregon State Bar, Motor Vehicle Section
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (former)
Notable Firm Settlements
- $4,000,000 – Personal Injury - Child injured in a car accident
- $4,000,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose heart attack
- $2,000,000 – Medical Malpractice - Surgical error leading to death
- $1,000,000 – Medical Malpractice - Anesthesia related death
- $1,700,000 – Medical Malpractice – Injection injury causing nerve damage
- $950,000 – Dental Malpractice – Injection injury causing nerve damage
- $750,000 – Medical Malpractice – Chiropractor injury causing nerve damage
- $500,000 – Medical Malpractice - improper medication lead to death
- $350,000 – Dental Malpractice – Improper removal of adult tooth in child
- $300,000 – Medical Malpractice – Confidential
- $270,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit
- $270,000 – Dental Implant Malpractice – Improper installation of dental implant
- $250,000 – Medical Malpractice – Physical Therapy
- $250,000 – Dental Implant Malpractice – Improper installation of dental implant
- $100,000 – Counselor Malpractice – Improper patient counselor relationship
- $100,000 – Medical Malpractice – Over prescription of opiates
- $100,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit – Back injury
- $100,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit – Shoulder dislocation
- $100,000 – Personal Injury – Assault – Client assaulted by tow truck driver
- $100,000 – Sexual Abuse – Patient sexually abused by counselor
- Werner v. Espig
Property dispute between neighbors regarding defendant’s placement of a locking gate on easement. Bench trial resulted in judgment for Plaintiff.
- Lehr v. BlueStar Charter & Tours
Plaintiff suffered a broken leg and ankle when bus driver slammed on the brakes at a red light. Verdict in favor of Plaintiff for $315,413.62.